Thank you for your interest in becoming part of our team. The following open position is available (scroll down to view the full job description):
- Electrical Sales Technician
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line.
R&R offers full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential. R&R also offers a generous total rewards plan that comprises of health, finance and wealth, work/life balance and career benefits.
If you have any questions or would like to be notified of future openings, please contact email@example.com.
Electrical Sales Technician
R&R is seeking a full-time Electrical Sales Technician. This position is responsible for performing various sales functions for our customers in the elevator industry (product selection and support). This position is primarily office-based with some periodic customer visits.
- Product Selection: Assist customers with product model selection(s) based on their project(s) elevator system configuration(s) and survey form data provided; coordinate appropriate schematic drawing(s) to supply with these sales quotes; communicate with customers to get clarifications on their system configurations
- Technical Support: Provide phone and email support to field technicians with their installation of R&R equipment (battery back-up units)
- Collaborate with R&R production test technicians to improve current testing methods in correlation with field requirements and ensuring product placement; work with R&R engineering team for product design updates based on customer feedback
- Travel as needed to customer locations; attend industry events throughout the year
- Minimum two (2) year technical degree with a background in electronics; minimum of five (5) years equivalent work experience
- Ability to read and interpret diagrams, and schematics; and the ability to use electrical and electronic test equipment
- Must have strong communication skills (both verbal and written) to interface with customers
- Possess high level of attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work both within a team structure and independently being self-motivated and self-directed
- Lifting 25 lbs or greater
- Manual dexterity (use of hands, arms, and feet for lifting as well as use of equipment and computer)
- Auditory and visual abilities
Reynolds & Reynolds Electronics, Inc.
2501 Baglyos Circle • Bethlehem, PA 18020