Powerful industrial inverters designed specifically for hydraulic passenger elevators.
The units contain relays for isolating the elevator system from the building power system during emergency power mode.
The UV2 will provide single-phase AC and/or DC power to the elevator during a power outage, allowing for rescue of passengers who would otherwise be trapped in the elevator.
The elevator car will lower to the appropriate floor and open the doors.
This is done by supporting normal functioning of the controller and motors.
We also offer the UV2 with Battery Disconnect Feature (see our spec sheets below)
Automatically Activates During a Power Failure
Emergency Return System
- Keeping safety circuits intact.
- Providing seamless controller valve and door operation.
- Compact, wall mounted steel cabinet contains the electronic circuitry and batteries. The standard unit is 12.5"H x 12.5"W x 8.0"D. The maxium model size is 12.5"H x 16.75"W x 9"D.
- Simplified primary side installation available (208 VAC - 480 VAC.)
- Provides single-phase AC and/or DC power to the entire controller, thereby keeping all safety circuits intact.
When required, unit will provide multiple voltages for seamless controller, valve and door operation.
- Up to 750 VA power output. Voltage output is regulated to maintain controller stability.
- A set of dry contacts are built into the unit to signal the controller it is under emergency power, aid in power transfer, or pilot other relays.
- Terminals on the circuit board connect to the main disconnect safety to inhibit the unit during maintenance work, thereby preventing unexpected power going to the controller.
- Relay and rectifier isolation keep main and emergency power separated.
- ON/OFF, Battery Disconnect, and main disconnect SAFETY switches aid in routine diagnostic tests and allow for safe maintenance work.
- Frequency, charger voltage, and voltage regulation may be adjusted in the field via adjustable resistors.
- Optional reverse phase relay can be added, if required in elevator specifications.
- Single, hinged circuit board design allows for simple board or battery exchange.
- Indicators located on circuit board show battery charging and inverter activity.
- Separate fusing for batteries, outputs, logic circuitry and battery charger offer extra protection.
- The unit weighs less than 50 lbs., and up to 70 lbs. (maximum model size) with the batteries installed.
- Maintenance-free, sealed-lead acid batteries are trickle charged for prolonged life. Sealed batteries eliminate the possibility of dangerous fume build-up.